SM / SMO Features
- Adjustable latch bar ensures the runways are level when resting on the latch bar at any of the multiple locking positions.
- Molded yoke cap covers that keep debris away from yoke sheaves.
- Non-welded track to accommodate rolling jacks and drain pans.
- Open front or open rear design for under vehicle access.
- Dual function sentinel lock system features a patent pending slack cable guide arm that stays "on guard" to manage the lock latch. In a slack cable situation, the lock system kicks the lock into position. Fewer parts, less opportunity for service issues and more piece of mind.
- Rotary four-post general service lifts can be equiped with bolt on alignment equipment. All Rotary alignment equipment is fully compatible with the new technology alignment systems on the market today.
- Controls are mounted on the front column for technician convenience.
- Rotary power unit located on the front column for more efficient performance.
- Cylinder under runway eliminates any opportunity for vehicle door or mirror damage.
- Portable work step is optional on SM and SMO series lifts.
- Non Skid Surface allows sure grip of tires and a "sure foot" for technicians standing on the lift.
- Protective strips on ramp ends eliminate floor gouging.
- More Rise - A full 73 3/4" of rise, the highest in the industry.
- Movable and replaceable rolling jack stops are made of "conveyor belt strength" rubber, giving the technician full flexibility to limit the travel of 1 or 2 jacks.
- Cable inspection port allows a view of 100% length of the cable, an ANSI requirement.
- Filter / lubricator / regulator for clean, lubricated air which will extend the life of your lift and air powered tools.
- Automatic ramp chocks engage when the lift is raised. Clearance holes allow the ramp chocks to clear runway bolts with less noise on vehicle approach.
14,000 lbs. capacity
Shown with optional rolling jacks
SM / SMO Model Options
- Ramp kits for drive-through operation.
- 7,000 lb. capacity rolling jacks are availale to free wheels.
- Optional accessories include work steps, rolling oil pans with splash guards, and more.
- Available wheelbase ranges from to 158 - 307". Available lifting capacities from 10,000 - 30,000 lbs.
- Bolt on alignment kits can convert general service lifts into two or four-wheel alignment racks.
- Optional 45° turning radius gauges make alignments and front end adjustments quick and easy.
- Open or closed yoke models are available to improve access to vehicle undercarriage.
SM18 / SM30 Features
- Single point release air-locks save valuable working time by releasing all four spring loaded column locks with the push of a single button.
- The non-skid surface allows a sure grip for tires and a “sure foot” for technicians standing on the lift.
- Automatic ramp chocks engage in the rear when the lift is raised. Drive through models engage in the front and rear.
- The adjustable latch bar ensures the runways are level at any of the multiple locking positions. (SM18 series only)
- Front wheel stops can easily be replaced by optional drive through ramps
- The hydraulic cylinder and lift mechanism is located underneath the runway which eliminates external obstructions that can potentially damage the vehicle doors.
18,000 lbs. capacity
Shown with optional accessories and additional equipment
SM18 / SM30 Options and Accessories
- A Filter/Regulator/Lubricator supplies clean, lubricated air to your rolling jacks and air powered hand tools for longer life. (standard on SM18 series, optional on SM30 series.)
- Internal airline connections let two rolling jacks operate simultaneously. (Standard on SM30 series, optional on SM18)
- Rolling jacks with a variety of adapters lift front, rear or all wheels off the runways for brake, tire, alignment and suspension work. When idle, the jacks roll out of the way to provide unobstructed workspace between runways. Auxiliary axle adapters are standard with rolling jacks. (model RJ9000, and FC5710)
- Lube work is made easy when a rolling drain pan with splash guard, drain valve and dust cap is added. An eight foot drain hose with a quick disconnect fitting is also available.
- Alignment kits can be added to four-post lifts. Bolt-on alignment kits include a turning radius gauge kit (front) and rear slip plate kit, great assets for alignment work.