Request Product Information
1. What are the Concrete Requirements for Rotary Lifts?
2. What are the Ceiling Height Requirements for Light Duty Lifts?
3. What are the Recommended Bay Sizes for Light Duty Lifts?
4. Where can I find a Trouble Shooting Guide for Rotary Lift Products?
5. What are the Electrical Requirements for Rotary Lifts?
6. How Can I Determine the Model Number of My Lift?
7. What Adapters Come with the Lift? What Adapters are Available?
8. Can Rotary Lifts be Installed Outside?
9. What are the Fluid Requirement for Light Duty Lifts?
10. What are the Specifications on Rotary 4 Post Lifts?
11. Can the Power Unit be Mounted on Either Side of a Two Post Lift?
12. What is Warranty on Light Duty Lifts?
13. What are the Specifications on Rotary Light Duty Inground Lifts?
14. Where is the Serial Number Located on the Rotary Lifts?
15. How do I Contact the Trucking Company?
16. Is Thermal Overload Protection Needed for Rotary Lifts?
17. What is Warranty on Heavy Duty Lifts?
Can't find an answer to a question? Ask Rotary
Submit a question and get a response via email.