01.16.2017 | Rotary Introduces the First Remote-Controlled Wireless Mobile Column Lift
New Mach™ Flex truck lifts are faster, more powerful and even more versatile
Madison, Ind. (January 16, 2017) – Rotary Lift has reinvented the popular wireless mobile column lift to make it even faster and more powerful for lifting any truck, bus or other heavy-duty vehicle. Rotary’s new Mach™ Flex powered by RedFire™ wireless mobile column lifting system puts the ability to lift more than 150,000 pounds right in the technicians’ hands with a patent-pending remote control. Using the remote control lets the technician move around the vehicle while operating the lift from anywhere in the bay for maximum visibility and flexibility.
“Mobile column lifts are incredibly popular in a wide range of shops because they’re so flexible and easy to use to service virtually any vehicle,” says Doug Spiller, Rotary Lift heavy-duty product manager. “Rotary Lift already set the standard in the category with our Mach Series of mobile column lifts that are faster and easier to use than any others. Now, based on extensive customer input, we’ve improved just about everything a mobile lift has to offer. Mach Flex powered by RedFire lift systems are faster to set up, can lift more, and include as standard a number of safety and productivity-enhancing features that are either optional or not available on other lifts. All this comes at a competitive price on a heavy-duty lift made right here in Madison, Indiana.”
With Mach Flex, technicians are no longer tied down to operating the lift while standing at a single column. In some shops, especially those servicing buses or other long vehicles, two technicians often work together to operate mobile column lifts — one to run the lift and the other to walk around and check that everything is going smoothly. Thanks to Mach Flex’s industrial-grade remote control, a single technician can operate the lift while walking around the vehicle and the bay, keeping an eye out for any obstructions or other issues.
Setting up the Mach Flex lifting system is simple. The remote control guides the technician step by step, eliminating the need to stay at each column to sync it before moving to the next, which reduces setup time.
The MCH19 FLEX offers a new, higher lifting capacity of 18,800 pounds per column, enabling a set of eight columns to pick up vehicles weighing up to 150,400 pounds. Mach Flex lifting systems are available in configurations of two, four, six or eight columns.
Mach Flex is the first vehicle lift to have Rotary Lift’s patent-pending LockLight™ technology built right in. LockLight shows technicians, shop managers and anyone else in the shop at a glance whether the lift is resting on its mechanical load-holding locks. If a vehicle is in the air and the Mach Flex lift’s locks are engaged, the built-in green light on top of the columns will illuminate, indicating that it is OK to get to work on the vehicle.
Other standard features on Mach Flex lifts include:
- Wireless operation.
- Integrated vehicle height and weight gauges with digital display.
- Joystick control for up and down (two speeds) movement.
- Auto resume feature that makes using a previous set-up even faster.
- 99 system IDs (channels) to improve reception.
- Two controller locating systems, including compatibility with Tile™ technology.
- Ability to make software updates wirelessly — eliminates need for cords, keys, chips or even opening the lift panel.
- New column controls with ergonomically positioned metal buttons and pictograph information screen.
- Larger, easier-to-read five-digit information display.
- Battery-operated with onboard charger: No cords needed in the bay.
- Easy-to-move adjustable forks.
- Spring-loaded steering and braking system.
- Protected hydraulic cylinder that does not require maintenance.
- Tough rubber-coated wheels.
- Forklift pockets for in-shop mobility.
- Lower-to-locks button.
The Rotary Lift Mach Flex powered by RedFire wireless mobile column lifting system is designed and manufactured with pride in Madison, Indiana. It is third-party tested and ALI certified to meet industry safety and performance standards. Like all Rotary Lift products, Mach Flex is backed by the industry’s largest factory-trained distributor network providing unmatched local service and support.