If you want the best heavy duty inground lifts go to the inventor. Rotary Lift invented the inground lift more than 85 years ago and we’ve been reinventing and improving our lifts ever since. Concern for the environment, functionality, space consideration and improved productivity are key components to consider when investing in a new heavy-duty lift. Our designers and engineers have taken all these considerations and used them to develop the most innovative and versatile heavy-duty lift products on the market today.
Fast and Easy
Productivity is the key for any shop, so our lifts are packed with features that help your technicians get vehicles up on the lift and back on the road faster and easier than anyone else.
- Rotary’s patented Universal Saddle System has a greater adjustment range and is compatible with a wide range of adapters - spot hard to reach vehicles faster!
- The standing control console keeps lift operators off of the floor and upright to monitor the lift’s rise and descent.
- Recessed designs allow for an unobstructed floor when entering and exiting the bay saving valuable time.
Today’s inground lifts take protecting the environment to a new level. Offering encapsulated 6’ deep steel enclosure sealed with EnviroGuard.
Superior by Design
- Rotary maintains the largest in-house mechanical, electrical and controls engineering staff in the industry using state of the art design, modeling and analysis software to ensure you get a well-designed, reliable product
- Rotary rigorously cycle tests its lifts and components for at least 10,000 cycles at rated load, giving you a robust, proven and quality tested lift that won’t let you down
- The modular, encapsulated shallow pit design reduces installation costs and means easier, less costly maintenance over the life of the lift
- Numerous pit, control and adapter options allow you to customize your lift to meet your shop’s needs
Third Party Certified
- The MOD30 and MOD35 lifts meet the ANSI/ALI ALCTV standard, including the required third party validation.