HDC50 & HDC60
HDC50/HDC60 – 50,000/60,000 lbs.
PRODUCTIVITY & PERFORMANCE
in a heavy duty four post drive on lift
- Battery Operated with onboard 110v charger
- Available in two capacities and lengths
- Patented control operation from any column
- ALI Gold Certified (HDC60U000)
Contact a Distributor
Operator friendly designs and industry exclusive features offer you a four-post lift that's faster and easier to use than similar competitor's lifts. We've thought of everything. The HDC series allows you to operate the lift from any column, saving valuable time. And, because the lift operates on DC battery power, it's operation is faster and you can still raise and lower the lift in the event of a power failure.
The lift's patented control system offers:
- Position memory to configure repeatable lifting cycles
- Visual confirmation of each column's status and lift height
- Level lifting within 3" at each column
- Oversized "E-Stop" emergency stop button
- Audible descent alarm for added safety
Optional wheel kit is available to provide portability for each column adding movement within your shop.
|Lift Capacity||50,000 lbs.||60,000 lbs.||Max. Wheelbase||28’||33’||Max Rise - floor to runway top||78”||78”||Length Overall||35’ 7-1/2”||40’ 7-1/2”||Width Overall||15’ 9”||15’ 9”||Height of Columns||144 - 3/4”||144 - 3/4”||Width of Runways||28”||28”||Between Columns||11’-10”||11’-10”||Runway Spacing||45”||45”||Time of Full Rise||65 seconds||65 seconds||Ramp Angle||10 degrees||10 degrees||Power Usage||Battery powered, charges on 110V||Battery powered, charges on 110V|